On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 06:20:07AM +0200, Xavier Maillard wrote: > Hello, > > HyRolo is part of a fantastic (but very unknown) package named > GNU Hyperbole. > > At his heart is the contact management but given the nature of the > free-form edition, I am pretty sure this could be used for other > things than only contact management. > > Are there any people who have turned away HyRolo to manage other > things ? If so, would you mind explaining it here ? Since I didn't know what you're talking about (heck, my wetware spam filter threw a score of 4.9/5 on the subject ;-) I turned to $search (no, not Google, no cookies for you :-) https://www.gnu.org/software/hyperbole/man/hyperbole.html https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/HyRolo So my answer is "no, I haven't, but now there's some reading for me". Cheers -- t