On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 10:29:05AM +0200, Emanuel Berg via help-gnu-emacs wrote: [...] > OK, but how do you know this? Where do you read > this stuff? Is there a magazine or newsletter > I've overlooked? It's seeeeekrit. If I told you, I'd have to kill you ;-D > Actually that doesn't sound impossible since > I only read bicycle magazines... Those don't talk about such unimportant things. I'd recommend https://lwn.net (consider supporting them). Also slashdot or reddit -- but those are in another class: more mass, far less quality. Cheers -- t