all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* new article about machine learning
@ 2018-09-01 23:56 Anna Kucirkova
From: Anna Kucirkova @ 2018-09-01 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello there,

Your page https://karl-voit.at/2016/11/25/machine-learning/ has good references to

machine learning so I wanted to get in touch with you. I've recently written an article

The Key Differences Between Machine Learning and AI and was wondering if you thought my article could be a good addition to your page.

You can read my article right here:

https://www.iqsdirectory.com/resources/the-key-differences-between-machine-learning-and-ai/

I would like to hear your opinion on this article.  Also, if you find it useful, please consider linking to it from your page I mentioned earlier. Please let me know what you think. :)

Thank you very much,

Anna Kucirkova.