On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 09:27:22AM +1100, Ben McGinnes wrote: > > Getting the most recent commit to build on Mavericks (with path update > at build time) isn't actually a problem. > > It will build and it will load ... it'll even load enough of my init > to reach the theme at the end ... but I wouldn't exactly describe it > as functional. What could be extracted from that is in the attached > org-file. I was, however able to identify the bytecomp failure (which > was also what wreaked havoc on the ERC+ZNC connection infinite loop. Erm, it would, of course, help to actually attach the damned thing ... Regards, Ben