On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 08:19:00PM +0000, Alan Third wrote: > I’m not sure how portable this test needs to be since it should only > run on darwin: > > if test "${opsys}" = darwin && test -z "${MAKEINFO}" && \ > test -x /usr/local/opt/texinfo/bin/makeinfo; then I’ve done some investigation and come up with a version that uses autoconfig macros. I also looked into macports and it seems it always includes everything you’ve installed, unlike homebrew, so we shouldn’t run into this issue with it. -- Alan Third