all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How long have I got?  (For emacs-26 bug fixes.)
@ 2017-12-06 20:26 Alan Mackenzie
From: Alan Mackenzie @ 2017-12-06 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

Hello, Emacs.

I'm currently awaiting confirmatory feedback from a wonderfully prolific
bug reporter that three CC Mode bugs actually are fixed.

This could arrive tomorrow, but it could take longer.

I would very much like these bugs to be corrected for Emacs 26.  Are
there any plans (secret or not) for a cut off day for bug fixes?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).