On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:15:20AM -0400, Aaron Jensen wrote: > On October 25, 2017 at 6:38:23 AM, Alan Third > (alan@idiocy.org(mailto:alan@idiocy.org)) wrote: > > > In order to use lisp to do the fullscreen thing we’d need to keep > > track of various ‘windowed’ frame parameters, ie. undecorated, width, > > height, origin, maybe others. I assume it would be OK to stick them > > into the frame-parameters alist under a special key, so we know where > > they are when we want to switch back. > > This seems reasonable to me. I wonder if it would fix the lag when > full-screening that’s there now. That’s always bugged me. I’ve attached a half‐assed attempt at a lisp‐powered fullscreen for macOS. It won’t work elsewhere. At the moment it makes the frame too wide by 35 pixels. I seem to recall reading about that at some point, but I can’t remember if there’s a way to do it properly. It also seems to make the frame a little too tall. Maximising instead of resizing would work, but once the decorations are disabled maximise stops working, and maximising then removing decorations leaves a gap at the top of the screen. I guess I’ll have to look into whether maximise can work with undecorated frames. Presumably it’s caused by the removal of the resize bit from the styleMask. -- Alan Third