Attached is a patch to provide smoother scrolling with the touchpad on macOS. It adds up the scrolling deltas and only sends a scroll event when the total exceeds the frame’s default line‐height. Scrolling quickly sometimes results in the screen stuttering a little. I’m not sure if that’s just a result of scrolling quickly, or because my code sends one scroll event for each line it wants to scroll and it overloads Emacs redisplay or something. Does anyone know if there’s a way, in C, to detect if we’re at the top or bottom of the buffer? I’d rather not send momentum scroll events if the buffer isn’t going to scroll. -- Alan Third