all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* window layout
@ 2017-04-15 18:47 ernobe
From: ernobe @ 2017-04-15 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,

I've been trying to find the proper documentation to do the following:

1) Have the summary buffer in one window.
2) Have another window with the tree buffer occupying all the space it
   needs above the article buffer.
3) Selecting a thread from the summary buffer does not expand the thread
   in the summary buffer, but takes me to the other window to the first
   article of the thread in the article buffer.
4) Selecting an article in the tree buffer takes me to that article in
   the article buffer.

Any help appreciated.

--
https://archive.org/services/purl/bahai