Hello, On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 09:13:26PM +0100, Nicolas Petton wrote: > Sean Whitton writes: > > > Are you suggesting: s/map-length/length/ ? > > There's also a usage of `map-put' to replace, as well as the `require' > in the beginning of the file. Can the usage of `map-put' be replaced? If not, it might be best just to wrap both the `require' and the whole test in my original version check. > However, seq.el was introduced in Emacs 25.1, so in the Emacs > repository there is no need to change anything there. I suppose > you're talking about the version of seq.el in ELPA? Yes. For background, I was prompted to write this patch while updating the packaging of seq.el in Debian, which for the moment contains both emacs24 and emacs25. Thanks! -- Sean Whitton