all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Hook for Environment Activation?
@ 2016-11-09  0:02 Brandeis King
From: Brandeis King @ 2016-11-09  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I'm using Anaconda's environments to manage various python packages, including linters or "checkers" and I'm using Flycheck to perform code linting. When an environment is activated, I'd like to have Emacs respond to the activation by setting the Flycheck "checker" path. Is this possible? If so how?

Thanks.

-Brandeis