all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Any CRM package? If none, saving forms to a database?
@ 2016-10-14 21:35 egarrulo
From: egarrulo @ 2016-10-14 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is there a CRM application for Emacs?  I need to keep track of some
customer data, and I wonder if there is an Emacs package that allows you
to save data from a form to a database, and then retrieve it.

Thank you.

* Re: Any CRM package? If none, saving forms to a database?
@ 2016-10-15  9:51 ` Narendra Joshi
From: Narendra Joshi @ 2016-10-15  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egarrulo; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Interesting question. I would like to know the same.

@ 2016-10-17 23:04 ` egarrulo
From: egarrulo @ 2016-10-17 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have found Forms Mode, but it works with textual databases:

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/forms.html

* Re: Any CRM package? If none, saving forms to a database?
@ 2016-10-23 10:28   ` Roman Novikov
From: Roman Novikov @ 2016-10-23 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi, mates!

What about GNU recutils and correspondent emacs package?

--
Roman