Today I try to write a function that call comment-dwim, it works when I 'M-x comment-dwim', but when I call it as (comment-dwim), it says wrong argument number, but after checking the doc and read the source, I still can't figure out how to give args, which what I want is the current line where my cursor is. I add 'nil' to 'comment-dwim' and fixed, but it will be better to add something about what args should a caller give, and that will not confused to at least elisp newbie, and it is better. Thanks. liu.huanjie@yahoo.com