all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* custom list of bugs in debbugs
@ 2016-05-24 19:52 Alan Third
From: Alan Third @ 2016-05-24 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

I'm making up a list of all the NextStep port bugs I can find and I
was wondering if there's any way I can get the debbugs mode to display
just these specific bug reports?

Is there some way to run debbugs-gnu-search against a list of bug
numbers?

I guess I could create a bug report and mark them all as blocking
against it, but that seems awfully intrusive.
--
Alan Third

* Re: custom list of bugs in debbugs
@ 2016-05-24 21:44 ` Alan Third
From: Alan Third @ 2016-05-24 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 08:52:04PM +0100, Alan Third wrote:
> I'm making up a list of all the NextStep port bugs I can find and I
> was wondering if there's any way I can get the debbugs mode to display
> just these specific bug reports?
>
> Is there some way to run debbugs-gnu-search against a list of bug
> numbers?
>
> I guess I could create a bug report and mark them all as blocking
> against it, but that seems awfully intrusive.

Never mind, finally found the manual. :)
--
Alan Third