On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 21:16:58 +0200, Simen Heggestøyl wrote: > - In the completion definitions we've tried to stay as close as > possible to the structure used in the CSS spec. This means that > instead of introducing `color-functions' we should make `color' > complete directly to "rgb()", "rgba()", and so on, then `hex-color', > `named-color' and the literal `currentcolor' (I think we can skip > `deprecated-system-color'). `named-color' will then contain the > literal color names like `color' does now. That’s a good point. Since I saw that `color' lacked most of them, I wasn’t sure where we were going. > - One of the tests in test/lisp/textmodes/css-mode-tests.el needs > updating. To see this, run `make lisp/textmodes/css-mode-tests' from > the test directory. > > - Please wrap lines around column 70 or so to stay in line with the > rest of the file. Thanks for reminding me! I completely forgot. Much easier to read. I’ve made a second patch according to your recommendations. Color functions are now part of `color' and `named-color' is now a separate entity. I’ve tried to follow CSSWG ordering, but it’s not always the same order in the specifications. I also found two more functions not present earlier.