This patch adds a language environment for the Catalan language. It is needed in order to get word motion commands work correctly, as in Catalan the middle dot character `·' is a word constituent. This is done by changing the syntax class of the middle dot character. Changes made: * international/mule-cmds.el (locale-language-names): Map locale language name `ca' to language environment `Catalan'. * language/european.el: Add definition of language environment for the Catalan language. * leim/quail/latin-pre.el: Add quail rule to the `catalan-prefix' input method to support input of middle dot characters through composition. This is a trivial patch based on a post by Dave Love on the help-gnu-emacs mailing list [1], and therefore I believe a copyright assignment from me is unnecessary. [1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2009-11/msg00008.html