all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* C-v on cua-mode
@ 2014-03-30 13:12 Tak Kunihiro
From: Tak Kunihiro @ 2014-03-30 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs; +Cc: tkk

Dear all,

I am eager to force people in our laboratory to utilize power of Emacs
to write a LaTeX document.  But I cannot turn them around from TeXShop
or TeXworks.

I believe cua-mode helps.  Then my personal issue arises. I am happy
with C-z, C-x, and C-c; however, I cannot get along without C-v.

Is there a nice, possible, and practical solution?

Best regards,
Tak Kunihiro