whenever I use undefined varaible this message is triggered: (message "%s" some-undefined-variable) message: Symbol's value as variable is void: unread-command-char (in *Messages* buffer) or (mapcar 'car some-undefined-var) mapcar: Symbol's value as variable is void: unread-command-char when it's in .emacs file or when I call eval-last-sexp (C-x C-e) Strange but when I call emacs -q I don't have that error I have message from debuger (*Backtrace* buffer) Emacs version: GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2) of 2013-07-27 on roseapple, modified by Debian I don't know what inside by .emacs is causing this, I don't have unread-command-char in any mode I'm using. Any idea how to find the root of the bug? -- 𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒃 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒛 (𝑊𝑒𝑏 𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟) http://jcubic.pl