Hi, When I call switch-to-buffer function and then when I ress up/down arrows the list show buffers that I've kill, even that when I press Tab that buffers don't show on the list. The same happen if I search for buffer but it seems that it don't search from the beginning and I need to call C-s again to show killed buffer. Maybe it's another bug that isearch-forward with switch-to-buffer don't search from the beginning. I think that problem is that kill-buffer don't remove entry from Vbuffer_alist even that it call this (buffer.c line 1594) Vbuffer_alist = Fdelq (Frassq (buffer, Vbuffer_alist), Vbuffer_alist); emacs-version: GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2) of 2013-07-27 on roseapple, modified by Debian Regards Jakub -- 𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒃 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒛 (𝑊𝑒𝑏 𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟) http://jcubic.pl