all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Auctex, enquote and indentation
@ 2014-01-27  9:45 Igor Sosa Mayor
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2014-01-27  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lista-emacs

Hi,

I'm using auctex 11.87 and would like to change the indentation of
\enquote{}. As you can see here:
http://picpaste.de/auctex-KqAcshOA.png

\enquote{...} is being indented with 2 characters on the left. Is the a
possibility to avoid this behavior? I'm looking into csquotes.el in the
auctex sources, but I can't figure out how to do it...

Many thanks in advance,

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::

* Re: Auctex, enquote and indentation
@ 2014-01-27 10:03 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2014-01-27 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lista-emacs

Igor Sosa Mayor <joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Igor,

> I'm using auctex 11.87 and would like to change the indentation of
> \enquote{}. As you can see here:
> http://picpaste.de/auctex-KqAcshOA.png
>
> \enquote{...} is being indented with 2 characters on the left. Is the
> a possibility to avoid this behavior? I'm looking into csquotes.el in
> the auctex sources, but I can't figure out how to do it...

That's nothing special with \enquote.  AUCTeX indents stuff contained in
a macro by two spaces by default.  You can change that by customizing:

,----[ C-h v TeX-brace-indent-level RET ]
| TeX-brace-indent-level is a variable defined in `tex.el'.
| Its value is 2
|
| Documentation:
| *The level of indentation produced by an open brace.
|
| You can customize this variable.
`----

Bye,
Tassilo

* Re: Auctex, enquote and indentation
@ 2014-01-27 10:08   ` Igor Sosa Mayor
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2014-01-27 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Am Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 11:03:50AM +0100, Tassilo Horn wrote:
> That's nothing special with \enquote.  AUCTeX indents stuff contained in
> a macro by two spaces by default.  You can change that by customizing:
>
> ,----[ C-h v TeX-brace-indent-level RET ]

thanks. THis is of course woking... It would like to have it only with
enquote (and not with footnote, etc.), but I can live with it.

Thanks again!