all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Japanese font broken
@ 2013-09-03  0:12 Kazu Yamamoto
From: Kazu Yamamoto @ 2013-09-03  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

As you may notice, all Japanese fonts are displayed as square (some
people call it TOFU) due to recent changes. I hope that this problem
will be fixed quickly.

--Kazu

* Re: Japanese font broken
@ 2013-09-03  0:14 ` Kazu Yamamoto
From: Kazu Yamamoto @ 2013-09-03  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

I forgot to say this. I'm using Emacs head on Mac.

--Kazu

> Hi,
>
> As you may notice, all Japanese fonts are displayed as square (some
> people call it TOFU) due to recent changes. I hope that this problem
> will be fixed quickly.
>
> --Kazu

* Re: Japanese font broken
@ 2013-09-03  4:54 ` Jan Djärv
From: Jan Djärv @ 2013-09-03  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦); +Cc: emacs-devel

Hello.

The proper way to report this is to file a bug report with information about fonts and characters used.

Or you can add this information to bug 15138 which was properly reported.

	Jan D.

3 sep 2013 kl. 02:12 skrev Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <kazu@iij.ad.jp>:

> Hi,
>
> As you may notice, all Japanese fonts are displayed as square (some
> people call it TOFU) due to recent changes. I hope that this problem
> will be fixed quickly.
>
> --Kazu

* Re: Japanese font broken
@ 2013-09-03  7:15   ` Kazu Yamamoto
From: Kazu Yamamoto @ 2013-09-03  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jan.h.d; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hello,

> The proper way to report this is to file a bug report with
> information about fonts and characters used.

Sorry for my improper bug report. But I confirmed that this bug caused
by 7b340d759468ee2c9ee6394caa7d9ec2c25e2cdc.

As I said, *all* Japanese fonts were displayed as square.

--Kazu