all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Major mode for kickstart files
@ 2013-08-20 22:23 Kyle Sexton
From: Kyle Sexton @ 2013-08-20 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Does anyone know if there is a major mode either included or that can
be downloaded to add syntax highlighting to Red Hat/Fedora kickstart
files?

Information on kickstart files:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart

If not.. sounds like I have a good opportunity to make one. :P

--
Kyle Sexton

* Re: Major mode for kickstart files
@ 2013-08-21 13:54 ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-08-21 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 05:23:17PM -0500, Kyle Sexton wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a major mode either included or that can
> be downloaded to add syntax highlighting to Red Hat/Fedora kickstart
> files?
>
> Information on kickstart files:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart
>
> If not.. sounds like I have a good opportunity to make one. :P

I'm not aware of any.  That said, since most parts of kickstart file is
a shell script, maybe shell-script-mode will do?

--
Suvayu