all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* About combined macro definition
@ 2013-02-27  9:07 Xue Fuqiao
From: Xue Fuqiao @ 2013-02-27  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

In (info "(elisp) Combined Definition"):

  Macros are redefined as macros, which means adding `macro' to the
  beginning of the combined definition.

Where exactly will the `macro' be added to?  I had seen the documentation of `lambda', but I didn't find anything useful.  Can anybody help?  Thanks.

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/XueFuqiao

* Re: About combined macro definition
@ 2013-02-27  9:13 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-27  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xue Fuqiao; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free@gmail.com> writes:

> In (info "(elisp) Combined Definition"):
>
>   Macros are redefined as macros, which means adding `macro' to the
>   beginning of the combined definition.
>
> Where exactly will the `macro' be added to?

The beginning of the combined definition, which
is displayed righ above this sentence.

--
 Bastien

* Re: About combined macro definition
@ 2013-02-27 10:56   ` Xue Fuqiao
From: Xue Fuqiao @ 2013-02-27 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:13:53 +0100
Bastien <bzg@altern.org> wrote:

> Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free@gmail.com> writes:
> > In (info "(elisp) Combined Definition"):
> >   Macros are redefined as macros, which means adding `macro' to the
> >   beginning of the combined definition.
> > Where exactly will the `macro' be added to?
> The beginning of the combined definition, which
> is displayed righ above this sentence.

Do you mean:

(macro lambda ARGLIST [...]