all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* About `make-keymap'
@ 2013-02-07  0:41 Xue Fuqiao
From: Xue Fuqiao @ 2013-02-07  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have a question about the function `make-keymap'.  In (info "(elisp)
Creating Keymaps"):

  (make-keymap)
      => (keymap #^[t nil nil nil ... nil nil keymap])

But In my *scratch* buffer:

  (make-keymap)
      => (keymap #^[nil nil keymap nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil ...])

I don't know why they are different.  Can anybody help?  Thanks.

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/XueFuqiao

* Re: About `make-keymap'
       [not found] <mailman.19209.1360197685.855.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2013-02-08 16:14 ` Michael Heerdegen
From: Michael Heerdegen @ 2013-02-08 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free@gmail.com> writes:

> I have a question about the function `make-keymap'.  In (info "(elisp)
> Creating Keymaps"):
>
>   (make-keymap)
>       => (keymap #^[t nil nil nil ... nil nil keymap])
>
> But In my *scratch* buffer:
>
>   (make-keymap)
>       => (keymap #^[nil nil keymap nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
> nil ...])
>
> I don't know why they are different.  Can anybody help?  Thanks.

I see the same.  Looks like the doc should be updated.  Please M-x
report-emacs-bug.

Regards,

Michael.

* Re: About `make-keymap'
@ 2013-02-09  0:21 Xue Fuqiao
From: Xue Fuqiao @ 2013-02-09  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have filed a bug report (#13657).

--

       [not found] <mailman.19379.1360369296.855.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2013-02-09 13:15 ` Michael Heerdegen
From: Michael Heerdegen @ 2013-02-09 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free@gmail.com> writes:

> I have filed a bug report (#13657).

Thanks!  As I see, Glenn has already fixed it.

Michael.