On Apr 30, 2012, at 03:29 PM, Stefan Merten wrote: >I maintain `rst.el`. For some years now `rst.el` is also contained in >Emacs (at `lisp/textmodes/rst.el`). However, for various reasons I >were not able to maintain it in the Emacs repository. > >This has now changed :-) . With the help of Stefan Monnier I am now an >Emacs developer. I consider it an honor to be allowed to contribute to >one of the oldest Free Software projects which at the same time is my >standard tool for so many tasks :-) . rst.el is awesome. +1 and thanks! -Barry