Hi gurus, I noticed a little issue with ibuffer on GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10) of 2012-03-10. I use ibuffer-never-show-predicates to reduce the list of buffers in ibuffer. This works fine whilst there are buffers for ibuffer to display. If there are no buffers, ibuffer will error (and will leave an unusable ibuffer-buffer behind). What the point behind this error? I think that no buffers is a perfectly legitimate situation. Recipe: emacs -q eval: (require 'ibuf-ext) (push "" ibuffer-never-show-predicates) M-x ibuffer RET I think the whole error should be removed.