Build fails under mingw environment. Attached is the log from "make bootstrap". -Tak Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:57:41 -0700: Chong Yidong wrote: > Emacs pretest 24.0.90 is now available for download via FTP, at the > following location: > > ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-24.0.90.tar.gz > > This is the first pretest for what will become Emacs 24.1. > See etc/NEWS for a list of changes since Emacs 23.3. > > Please send me an email reporting success or failure on your build > platform. Please report any bugs that you come across via > M-x report-emacs-bugs, or email bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org. > For questions, email emacs-devel@gnu.org. > > Thank you for helping to test Emacs. > > > Note: this email is also sent via BCC to the list of Emacs pretesters. > If you are not subscribed to the emacs-devel mailing list, and would > like to receive these emails about Emacs pretests, send me an email and > I will add you to the list. >