all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* psvn to display only modified and unknown
@ 2011-07-21  7:32 David Belohrad
From: David Belohrad @ 2011-07-21  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Dear All,

i'm using psvn.el for subversion access via emacs. My repos contain lots of
files, hence I was wondering whether there is a way how to
force svn-status to show only files which were modified, unknown, or have
another mark, e.g. externals 'X'. If not, is there any other emacs module
which can provide this 'simplified' functionality?

Thanks
d.

* Re: psvn to display only modified and unknown
@ 2011-07-21 10:01 ` Martin
From: Martin @ 2011-07-21 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Maybe command you are lokking for is (svn-status-toggle-hide-unmodified) by
default bound to single character '_'.

m.