Hi, Am Mon, 04 Apr 2011 10:30:47 -0400 schrieb Lowell Gilbert : > These days, though, I use org-mode, which has better support for > tracking events (as opposed to dates). I still use diary for things > like birthdays. I think there are some other scheduling packages > around with other capabilities, but I can't find any pointers at this > moment. well I use org-mode too but only found a tutorial that describes on how to save the dates to appt in order to get notified. It would be nice if I could use directly org-mode to send me the nofifications, but it should be possible to call my own function cause I execute a popup.