On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 06:26:00AM +0100, Leo wrote: > When flyspell-prog-mode is turned on a TeX buffer, anything that has a > trailing % will be checked, for example > > bookmarksnumbered% > > This is incorrect as the word is neither doc string nor comment. I run > into this bug fairly often in LaTeX class and style files. I finally had time to look at this and seems I found the problem. flyspell-prog-mode just checks that face is not one of the faces selected as text faces, but does that in the char right after the word, so in auto% checks face in the % char getting font-lock-comment-face instead of nil as should be for a not-to-be-checked word. I am playing with attached patch that tries to make sure that check is done in the final character of the word, not in the next char outside it. Will test a bit more and commit if no problems are found. Thanks for your feedback, -- Agustin