all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* key to toggle inversion of all faces
@ 2010-01-12 15:03 Tamas K Papp
From: Tamas K Papp @ 2010-01-12 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

When I use emacs, sometimes I accidentally press a sequence of keys
that invert all the faces.  Since it is accidental, I can't recall the
key sequence and couldn't find anything like this in the manual.

I managed to get my default face back to the original with M-x
invert-face RET default RET, but I am wondering what the key sequence
is and how I can get back to the original color setup.

Thanks,

Tamas

PS. version is: GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
2.18.0) of 2009-09-27 on palmer, modified by Debian

* Re: key to toggle inversion of all faces
@ 2010-01-12 17:48 ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2010-01-12 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Tamas K Papp; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 12.01.2010 um 16:03 schrieb Tamas K Papp:

> When I use emacs, sometimes I accidentally press a sequence of keys
> that invert all the faces.  Since it is accidental, I can't recall the
> key sequence and couldn't find anything like this in the manual.

Have you tried view-lossage, C-h l?

--
Greetings

   Pete

Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.
				– Allen's Law

* Re: key to toggle inversion of all faces
@ 2010-01-12 18:05 ` tomas
From: tomas @ 2010-01-12 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Tamas K Papp; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs