srevilak> When I downloaded 23.1.1, I was surprised to discover that srevilak> the little "mac" directory had disappeared. Emacs 23 seems srevilak> to be heading down the path of merging Mac OS srevilak> X/OpenStep/GNUStep code. To excerpt a section of etc/NEWS srevilak> (from the emacs source distribution): monnier> The original reason for the change was that nobody wanted to monnier> maintain the "Carbon" port (i.e. the OSX code used in monnier> Emacs-22). Now that we switched, we have no intention to go monnier> back, so please help us improve the NS code in Emacs-23 by monnier> reporting (via M-x report-emacs-bug) the problems you monnier> encounter. Stefan, Thanks for the nudge. I have reported more bugs :) Steve