all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Syntax Highlighting Problem
@ 2009-05-03 14:28 Chris Gordon-Smith
       [not found] ` <mailman.6684.1241553645.31690.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Chris Gordon-Smith @ 2009-05-03 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I am fairly new to emacs, and am having a problem with syntax highlighting
with C++.

Although the highlighting seems to be working overall, it behaves strangely
with macros. I have a trace utility that can log entry and exit to each
function. To enable the utility for a function, I invoke a macro at the
start of the function like this:

     TRACE

The odd thing is that the highlighting of the macro call is not consistent;
sometimes it is in one colour, sometimes in another colour.

Can anyone help?

--
Chris Gordon-Smith
London