all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Can I make something like pyroom in Emacs under Windows?
@ 2009-02-02  9:37 Water Lin
       [not found] ` <mailman.6544.1233598859.26697.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Water Lin @ 2009-02-02  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I like the way pyroom act. You can check it under http://pyroom.org/download.html

But This room is just for editing some text. I want to use full
function to edit like Emacs.

Is it possible to make Emacs to Darkroom like this?

The only thing I need is the dark room for editing and reading, no
other things, espacially the influence from my OS.

My OS is Windows and my Emacs version is 23.

Thanks