Hi, dhruva : > I am updating bzr from their development branch and hence have the > latest and greatest. When I run a 'bzr pull' on Emacs repo daily, it > is running for >15 mins versus less than 3 mins for git. This is a > serious usability issue. If more constructive feedback is required, I > could profile it send the output over time and see if things are > improving or status quo. I do share your current observations, though I sync regularly and I always had a ration of 1:2 (Git 1.6.0.4 to Bzr 1.10) up to now. So I assume this is not a systematic issue but depending on the delivering machine. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project , #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode