all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Is ECB no longer being developed?
@ 2008-12-10  8:57 Jonathan Groll
From: Jonathan Groll @ 2008-12-10  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is ECB no longer being developed?

Can anyone shed some light on whether or not ECB (Emacs Code Browser)
is abandonware - the last release was ECB 2.32 on 2005-07-11.

I do like ECB, even though it does have some problems (lack of concise
documentation; loading of semantic, ecb, etc can slow startup; many
confusing variables to customize), but am beginning to wonder if
people are preferring other tools as an alternative (an enhanced dired
perhaps?).

Regards,
Jonathan.

* Re: Is ECB no longer being developed?
       [not found] <mailman.2439.1228899482.26697.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2008-12-14 16:47 ` Ashish Shukla आशीष शुक्ल
From: Ashish Shukla आशीष शुक्ल @ 2008-12-14 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Jonathan Groll writes:
> Is ECB no longer being developed?

> Can anyone shed some light on whether or not ECB (Emacs Code Browser)
> is abandonware - the last release was ECB 2.32 on 2005-07-11.

Check out from CVS, it is somewhat recent, just 7 months old.

--
Ashish Shukla