all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* OFFICE ZERO spam in bug database
@ 2008-09-03  3:35 Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2008-09-03  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

Any chance the bug database could be cleansed of the OFFICE ZERO spam? It's
difficult to follow a thread such as this one because of all of the OFFICE ZERO
crap that is now part of the record:

http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=641

* Re: OFFICE ZERO spam in bug database
@ 2008-09-03  6:11 ` Don Armstrong
From: Don Armstrong @ 2008-09-03  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008, Drew Adams wrote:
> Any chance the bug database could be cleansed of the OFFICE ZERO spam? It's
> difficult to follow a thread such as this one because of all of the OFFICE ZERO
> crap that is now part of the record:
>
> http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=641

If you or anyone else runs across spam, just send me a message, and
I'll get to it eventually. I don't read all of the messages that go to
any BTS, so...

Don Armstrong

--
It was said that life was cheap in Ankh-Morpork. This was, of course,
completely wrong. Life was often very expensive; you could get death

* RE: OFFICE ZERO spam in bug database
@ 2008-09-03 14:03   ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2008-09-03 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: 'Don Armstrong', emacs-devel

> > http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=641
>
> If you or anyone else runs across spam, just send me a message, and
> I'll get to it eventually. I don't read all of the messages that go to
> any BTS, so...

OK. For starters, see the link above. The last 1/3 of that thread is full of
spam messages.

I think the same might be true of other threads from the same time period - we
were inundated with OFFICE ZERO spam at that time.