Hi, Jason Earl : > This repository is obviously something that should mostly interest > Emacs developers, but I'm sending this email to the bazaar mailing > list as well in case they are curious. And to throw in something else about speed: I tested the various dVCS repositories available and compared them regarding taken time and size of repository on disk. This was the initial checkout/clone/branch/whatever only, subsequent updates are faster for all of them: Bzr 1.1 and 1.3: 40m9.579s 397M Git 1.5.4.4: 8m31.483s 128M Arch/Tla 1.3.5: 10m21.008s 286M V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project , #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode