Thanks from all of us unfortunate ones who have to use cygwin. In case you can't find the patch I will inline it below. My papers are in, so there is no legal problem. Regards, Darel Henman Dan Nicolaescu wrote: > Angelo Graziosi writes: > > > On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Dan Nicolaescu wrote: > > > > > Angelo Graziosi writes: > > > > > > > As I said in the last replay, I can suspend/resume both (emacs, > > > > emacsclient). > > > > > > > > After resume, I can continue to edit files typing in the terminal. > > > > > > > > All these things with a build of Emacs checked out about 12 hours ago, > > > > having applied the 'famous' patch... > > > > > > Thanks! Then, IMO, the patch should go in. > > > > > > > > > > Who should submit it ? If you can and if the patch is valid, may you ? > > I will do it later today in case nobody beat me to it.