all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* About the auctex's XDVI inverse search.
@ 2006-12-12 11:12 Hongyi Zhao
From: Hongyi Zhao @ 2006-12-12 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Hi, everyone,

I use the Emacs Unicode 2 CVS version.  I've done all the thing according to
the URL:

===================
http://xdvi.sourceforge.net/inverse-search.html
===================

I use the "C-c, C-t, C-s" to activate the Tex-Source-Specials mode, then I
compile my tex file and open the dvi with XDVI, but I can't go from the DVI
to its correspoding point in tex file when I use the C-Mouse-1.

--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com>
赵弘毅

《早发白帝城》
作者:李白
朝辞白帝彩云间,千里江陵一日还。
两岸猿声啼不住,轻舟已过万重山。

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-12-12 11:12 UTC | newest]