all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* menue display with today emacs-cvs broken
@ 2006-07-11  7:19 Fritz Heinrichmeyer
From: Fritz Heinrichmeyer @ 2006-07-11  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
yesterday emacs cvs had problems with to small pure object space, this is now
gone. But today menues are no more displayed correctly. I use linux-gentoo
(the ~x86 branch and the kde window manager).

Now it is too hard for me to bring you a snapshot. The wrong displayed menues
vanish when emacs looses focus.

The menues are only displayed completely if i move the mouse over them. Emacs
is somehow useable this way, but teared off menues are definitely useless.

--
Fritz Heinrichmeyer FernUniversitaet, LG ES, 58084 Hagen (Germany)
tel:+49 2331/987-1166 fax:987-355

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-07-11  7:19 UTC | newest]