all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* command history when using shell in emacs
@ 2006-06-02 23:07 mitball
From: mitball @ 2006-06-02 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know how to grab previous commands when using the shell inside
emacs (M-x shell).  I'm talking about how in the regular shell window (like
xterm), you can hit the "up" or "down" arrow to access the previous
commands.  Is that possible when you use the shell in emacs?  I am using
tcsh btw.

Thanks.
Sent from the Emacs - Help forum at Nabble.com.