I am running NT Emacs 22.0.50.1 (nqmacs) with Guy's latest gnuserve_beta. Logged to a UNIX machine I try to do a gnuclient properly specifying the -h and -p options. No matter what I try, I always get in the locally running NT Emacs instance: error in process filter: Symbol's value as variable is void: GNU-SECURE The environment variable GNU_SECURE is defined and pointing to a file which contains name and IP of the remote UNIX machine. Any ideas what to try? Cordially, Ismael -- Anacron job 'cron.daily' on debian http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivalladt/