On Thursday 20 October 2005 23:14, Stefan Monnier wrote: > I've installed a slightly fixed variant of the patch I sent. > Can you try with the latest CVS code? It seemed to work on all my tests. I still get the same behavior. I load the test case below. It starts highlighted properly (snapshot 1). I insert a space before the command that starts the here document, highlighting breaks (snapshot 2). I remove the inserted space, the highlighting is still broken (snapshot 3). Do you have the same behavior? -- Nicholas Sushkin, Senior Software Engineer Open Finance