all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Name completion for library
@ 2005-08-06 18:36 Tim Johnson
From: Tim Johnson @ 2005-08-06 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

OS is Linux RH 9.0 ver 21.2.1

If I type M-x load-l and TAB, emacs completes the
name to 'load-library'.

If I then begin to type in the library name and
press TAB, emacs inserts the literal TAB and does not
present name completion.

How may I enable this?
Pointers to help, docs, URLs and info nodes is invited.

TIA
tj

--
Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>