all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Bug : Perl indentation
@ 2005-06-07 14:45 na frederic
From: na frederic @ 2005-06-07 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

There is a trouble when I try to indent code after a #
is found inside a print command.

I have this indentation with # present inside a print
command.

print "\n # Parcours de $main::arg #########";
    while(<FICHIERLOG>)
{
    $main::line = $_;
}

And I have this one when #is not present inside a
print command.

print "\n Parcours de $main::arg";
while(<FICHIERLOG>)
{
    $main::line = $_;
}

I think the while is badly indented.

Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

* Re: Bug : Perl indentation
       [not found] <mailman.3683.1118155897.25862.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2005-06-07 22:59 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2005-06-07 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

> There is a trouble when I try to indent code after a #
> is found inside a print command.

> I have this indentation with # present inside a print
> command.

> print "\n # Parcours de $main::arg #########";
>     while(<FICHIERLOG>)
> {
>     $main::line = $_;
> }

> And I have this one when #is not present inside a
> print command.

> print "\n Parcours de $main::arg";
> while(<FICHIERLOG>)
> {
>     $main::line = $_;
> }

> I think the while is badly indented.

This should have gone to gnu.emacs.bug, but for what it's worth it seems to
be fixed in Emacs-CVS, so I can't remember when/how it got fixed,