all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Vim like auto indent mode
@ 2004-05-19  7:55 Ding Lei
From: Ding Lei @ 2004-05-19  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello folks,
	Under JDE/C++/C mode, Emacs will auto indent upon some symbols like an ending parenthess("{") or a semi-colon, but I really hope that it will auto indent immediately I press the return key.
	For example, When I type:
	for (;;;) {
	Emacs should indent by one tab, but actually it now will indent only after I type the semicolon.

	Any Ideas ? Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,

<((         D i n g    L e i         ))))))>>
 || Ext: 8102                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Information Services Inc.   ||

If time heals all wounds, how come the belly button stays the same?

[parent not found: <mailman.6202.1084952911.1061.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]