all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* address rewriting from .addressbook to bbdb
@ 2004-01-20 11:26 Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle @ 2004-01-20 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I found a programm reformating bbdb addresses into pine's .addressbook,
but I failed finding a programm doing the same vice versa ... I want to
change from pine to mh-e and use bbdb ... anyone out there having an
idea?

Thank you

ray

--

			 Raimund Kohl-Füchsle
		 Schlesierstr. 19 * 67112 Mutterstadt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-20 11:26 UTC | newest]