all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* GOOD DAY
@ 2003-09-24 11:03 SAMUEL DUKE
From: SAMUEL DUKE @ 2003-09-24 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend.
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Samuel Duke, a merchant in Dubai, in the
U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer
which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in
carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of
medicine, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone not even myself but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only
focus on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to have
or make all the money in the world. I believe when God
gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given
most of my properties and assets to my immediate and
extended family members and as well as a few close
friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my
soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity
organizations and give succour and confort to the less
priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one
of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now
that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do
this my self anymore. I once asked members of my
family to close one of my accounts and distribute the
money which I have there to charity organization and
to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they
refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do
not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge
cash deposit of twenty four million dollars that I
have with a Security Company in Europe for safe
keeping. I will want you to help me collect this
deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations
and to the less priviledged.

Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist
me in this disbursement.

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and
patience.

You can e-mail me at my private e-mail
address:samuelduke@gawab.com
for easy communication
While I await to hear from you, may God be with you
and your entire family.
Remain blessed.
Samuel Duke

The Think Different Store
http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com/
For All Your Mac Gear

* Good Day.
@ 2003-12-23  2:10 george davis
From: george davis @ 2003-12-23  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU

My name is George Davis. I am the son to one of former
president Charles Taylor's men that were killed during
the war. I lost my father and mother in the war but
right now i am with my only little sister in asylum
now in Nigeria with president Charles Taylor as he was
forced to leave his presidency in Liberia, God so kind
we where able to leave with him to Calabar .Befor the
death of my father he made us to know that he
deposited the sum of forty Million dollars in a coded
security company in one of the African country, I need
your help in moving the money out of the country as i
am young i cannot do it my self . And i will want to
invest in real estate,buying of cars, banking, Import
and Export and other types of profitable investment.

This money is legal and I will give you 40% for your
effort and assistance. You do not need to travel.
Since there is Online banking and we have diplomatic
Immunity i can also ship the money to you in two boxes
through a diplomatic courier company If you are
interested contact me and I will give you all the full
details. A Trust agreement will be written and signed
before any funds are moved.
I look forward to hear from you.
Your faithfuly,
George Davis.

* GOOD DAY
@ 2004-04-06 14:38 Doka  Amrufu
From: Doka  Amrufu @ 2004-04-06 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU

My name is Doka Amrufu(ACCOUNTANT) I am a Friend to Mr. Charles Taylor(
Former president to
 Liberia) who you all know that is in asylum now in
Calabar and was forced to leave his presidency in
 Liberia. I am helping him to Move forty Million dol
lars in cash, I need your help in moving the money out
of the country.

This money is legal and I will give you 10% for your
effort and assistance. "You would have to travel to get this done".
If you are interested contact me and I will give you all the full details,

1- The security Company Where the Money Is
2- Phone Number for confirmation,
3- All documents needed for easy collection .

A Trust agreement will be written and signed before
any funds are moved. Please leave your private
telephone and fax number and I will get back to you as
soon as possible.
And also you can send me an email to my private email:dokaamrufu@telstra.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Doka Amrufu.

doka_amrufu@rediffmail.com

* GOOD DAY
@ 2004-04-07 21:17 Doka  Amrufu
From: Doka  Amrufu @ 2004-04-07 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-15  9:36 anthony horan
From: anthony horan @ 2004-10-15  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Good day
@ 2004-10-15 12:40 carobert
From: carobert @ 2004-10-15 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir,

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$183.5M, which I seek your partnership
in accommodating for me. I am willing to give out 25% of this total sum to
you for your quick assistance and partnership. However, I sincerely seek
your confidence in this transaction, which I propose to you as a TOP SECRET.

My name is Robert Bada, i am the personal assistance to the former President
of Republic of Liberia (President Charles Taylor). You most be aware that
Charles Taylor has been fighting serious civil war with the Liberia United
for the Restoration of Democracy (LURDS) for quite some years now. And LURDS
were backed all along by some foreign powerful countries. Not quite long
ago, the American government ordered President Charles Taylor to leave Liberia
or be forced out of power. Knowing fully well the capabilities of America
and other powerful members of the United Nations, President Charles Taylor
decided on the 11th of August 2003 to go into exile in a neighboring country
Nigeria to seek asylum.

Based on these developments, his various foreign bank accounts have been
frozen and some are still under serious investigation. But in the light of
all these sad happenings, President Charles Taylor was able, through the
help of some loyalist succeeded to secretly move the sum of US$183.5M, on
my name as the owner to a private security company vault in Nigeria where
the final crediting is expected to be carried out later. All the depositing
documents of the above fund were on my name and they are still in my possession

YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum
and I will arrange for the documentation which will enable the Security Company
transfer / wire the fund to your bank account. I have decided to do this
only with you and use this sum to relocate to European or American continent
and never to be connected to any of President Charles Taylor?s conglomerates.
This transaction can be concluded in 2 weeks.

URGENT:
Your response is needed. I want you to call me on 234 1 7755778 for more
directives information and the nest required step of how we have to make
immediate move.  PLEASE send your REPLY to these my private email address:
ospectra3776@netscape.net and carobert@centrum.cz, I will also need your
private and direct telephone and fax number for easy reach. Please this is
a very confidential matter, you don't disclose to anybody for us to have
success.Please i need you to send me your telephone number so i can give
you a call immediately for more information. As soon as I get your positive
response, I will send you more details.

Best regard

Mr Robert Bada

* Good day
@ 2004-10-15 12:40 carobert
From: carobert @ 2004-10-15 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-25 15:36 carobert
From: carobert @ 2004-10-25 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

ospectra3776@netscape.net and carobert002@centrum.cz, I will also need your

@ 2004-10-29 12:38 MBA O MBA
From: MBA O MBA @ 2004-10-29 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

* GOOD DAY
@ 2004-10-29 14:34 SIMON
From: SIMON @ 2004-10-29 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

MR. SIMON WONG
DAH SING BANK LTD.
19 DES VOEUX RD.
CENTRAL HONG KONG,
HONK KONG.
E_mail:simonwong_2@yahoo.com

I am Mr. Simon Wong credit officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.I have
a concealed business suggestion for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client General. Ibrahim Moussa who
was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered
fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty
millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my
branch.

Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war
early this year. Again after the war another notification was sent
and still no response came from him. We later find out that the
General and his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast
that hit their home.

After further investigation it was also discovered that
Gen. Ibrahim
Moussa did not declare any next of kin in his official papers
including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided
in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew
of his deposit in my bank.

So, Twenty millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is
still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim
it. What bothers me most is that according to the to the laws of my
country at the expiration three years the funds will revert to the
ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the
funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will
like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Gen. Ibrahim
Moussa so that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we
shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will
prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of
kin to Gen.Ibrahim Moussa,all that is required from you at this
stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so
that the attorney can commence his job.After you have been made the
next of kin,the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf
and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your
favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided
by you.

There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going adopt
a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary
documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all
matters concerning this issue.Once the funds have been transferred
to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 70%
for me, 25% for you and 5% for any expenses incurred during the
course of this operation.

Should you be interested please send me your private phone and fax
numbers for easy communication, you can write me via the above email
box and i will provide you with more details of this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Simon Wong

* good day
@ 2005-06-12 20:20 Mario L. Milton
From: Mario L. Milton @ 2005-06-12 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Good Day
@ 2005-11-10 13:17 archie kane
From: archie kane @ 2005-11-10 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Barr.Archie Kane
Kane and Associates
25 Gresham Street
London EC2V 7HN
United Kingdom
Email:a_kane72@yahoo.co.uk

It is with great honour and previledge i write you. My Name is Mr. Archie
Kane, an attorney to Mr Louis Campher.Before the U.S and Iraqi war my client
Mr. Louis Campher who is a national of your country and who (in this case I
am his attorney) was with the Omega Risk Solutions in Iraq and also an Oil
consultant/contractor with the South African Institute of Mining and
Metallurgy made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months with Lloyds
TSB Group Plc valued at US$43,000,000.00, (Fourty-Three Million United state
Dollars).Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the
war,and also a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract
employers that Mr Louis Campher was killed in an attack on their convey
while travelling from one construction sight to another during the USA-Iraqi
War.
The board of directors of the bank adopted a resolution, and as the attorney
to Mr. Louis Campher I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the
payment of this money within 28 working days or forfeit the money to the
bank as an abandoned property. Further investigations revealed that Mr.
Louis Campher did not declare any next of kin in his official papers
including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the
last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in
the bank. So, Fourty-Three Million United state Dollars is still lying in my
bank, and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is
that The Directors of the bank had planned to invoke the abandoned property
decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period
given to me, Despairing at the point of exhaustiveness but fortunately, I
came across your name, and to my utmost amazement, you are a nationals of
the same country and that is why i write to you to present you as the next
of kin to Mr. Louis Campher so that you will be able to receive this funds.
However,I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the
Deceased since you are at an advantage as nationals from the same country.I
will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin
to Mr. Louis Campher.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Be
Informed also that we shall share the funds as soon as the funds is paid to
you. 60% for me and 35% for you, while 5% should be for Expenses that might
be incured by both party or Tax as your Government may require.Please
endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.I
will bring you into a more detailed picture of this transaction when I hear
from you.Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated via my
private email address[a_kane72@yahoo.co.uk]
Regards
Archie