On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:13:12PM +0900, Kenichi Handa wrote: > In article <20030225114849.GA24561@codeworks.lt>, Albertas Agejevas writes: > > Latin-7 (ISO-8859-13) is used as a de iure and de facto standard 8-bit > > encoding in Lithuania for at least two years now. Unfortunately > > Emacs did not support it, so I hacked up the support for it. > > > Attached is a patch against Emacs 21.2. > > Thank you for the contribution. But, to use your code, FSF > needs an assignment of your work. Have you already sent a > signed "ASSIGNMENT" paper to FSF? If not, please consult > with Richard . A couple of weeks ago I received a confirmation of my assignment (Subject: [gnu.org #22677] Albertas Agejevas - Emacs assignment). Taking a quick look at the CVS repository in Savannah I haven't noticed my changes. Do I need to resend my patch? I'm attaching it anyway. Albertas -- Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes.